Do Quick Picks Ever Win?
Are you most likely to win the lottery with quick picks or by choosing your numbers? That’s is a question that every lottery player thinks about. You probably have also wondered what strategy wins the lotto more in the UK.
Read our guide to discover if you’ll have more like the quick picking method or choosing your numbers.
The Benefits of Lottery Quick Picks
You can get certain benefits from choosing quick picks in the lottery over selecting your numbers. Here are some of the advantages there are to lottery quicks picks:
- The most obvious advantage of quicks picks is that it’s fast and convenient, especially if you’re in a hurry.
- You don’t have to think too much about which numbers you’re going to play, and it will save you time.
- The numbers are random in quick picks, which means you might improve your chances of winning. On the other hand, choosing your numbers might lower them.
- While people tend to be emotionally attached to certain numbers, the computer does have such a blind spot.
- The computer has a whole range of numbers to choose from because there is no sentimental value. While people tend to choose the same numbers in every lottery game they play. Especially numbers between 1 and 31 because they parallel dates.
- With quick picks, the chances are higher that you may not have to split your jackpot with others. That’s because the Random number generator does not choose commonly used numbers.
Benefits of Choosing Your Numbers
While quick picking has its advantages, so does choose your numbers. Here are some benefits to selecting your numbers:
- You can control which numbers you get to play in the lottery game.
- The numbers you choose may have sentimental value to you, like a birthday. So, you may feel lucky when picking those numbers.
- It’s fun to choose numbers off a hunch or just because they feel lucky. Plus, you get a more rewarding feeling when your picks win.
- If you have a strategy for selecting lotto numbers, you can choose numbers that give you the best chances of winning. Quick picks don’t prioritise numbers with the highest odds of winning.
- You can choose completely different numbers across tickets, while the quick pick option won’t do that for you because there is no guarantee that the numbers picked by the RNG won’t repeat themselves. You could end up with two tickets with the same numbers, which is a waste of your money.
- You can use your strategy to beat the lottery. For example, you could analyse the probability of the machine drawing certain numbers. Or you could use lottery software to choose your numbers.
Self Picks vs Quick Picks: Overview
There is no clear way of getting winning lottery numbers. Otherwise, everyone would be doing it. However, the numbers indicate that more quick pick players win more than self-pickers. Close to 70% of lottery winners are quick pickers.
However, you should choose a method that works for you. If you enjoy analysing numbers and finding unique ones, you should do that. But if convenience is your top priority, then a quick pick option is a better choice.
One of the things you need to keep in mind when you’re playing online lotto is to set a budget. Also, make sure that you don’t go over the set budget.