Online European Roulette
Online European roulette is played by many online gamblers in the UK and the world. It is one of the most popular roulette variations available in online gambling sites. Online players love European roulette because of the many betting options it offers for them. Also, the house edge is lower with this online roulette variation compared to other roulette games.
The rules of online European roulette are quite simple for anyone to understand. It is essential to know how the European wheel is laid out because you will know how to place the bets. However, keep in mind that UK online casinos roulette games are purely won by luck. If you feel that you are one of the lucky few that win consistently, read on to gain a further advantage.
We have compiled a list of the best gambling sites in the UK. These betting sites offer a few variations of the European Roulette. Have a look at these casinos and choose whichever one you like.
Guide on European Roulette:
- Best Online Europe Roulette Casinos
- European Roulette Table
- The Online European Roulette Wheel
- European Roulette Table
- Online European Roulette Payouts
- Online European Roulette Bets
A lot of the brick-and-mortar casinos use the European roulette variation in the UK as well as many countries throughout Europe. The popularity of the game forced gambling sites to introduce it to their online players along with the American variation. You may think that American roulette is the same as European roulette, but they are different. The main differences lie in the set up of the wheels.
The online European roulette wheel does not have double zeroes like the American variation. This is why so many punters enjoy playing European roulette because the house has a low edge compared with the other online roulette games.
There are only 37 pockets on the European roulette wheel and it only has one zero instead of two. The numbers don’t follow a sequential order and the red and black pockets on the European roulette wheel. On the wheel, each pair of odd numbers will be followed by a pair of even numbers. You can also categorise the numbers in the high and low categories. Numbers one to 18 can be classified in the low category while numbers 19 through to 36 can be classified as high.
The table layout on the online European roulette table is the same as the roulette wheel. There is one zero on the table, and the numbers are arranged in the same way. The table is divided into two sections which are aligned to the bets that can be placed.
With online European roulette, the payouts can be as high a 97%. The odds are also quite favourable because they can be as high as 35:1. You can win by betting on an entire area, or you can choose to be risky and bet on a single number.
See Other Roulette Games
When playing the online European roulette, you are not limited to one or two bets. There are various bets that you can use to increases your chances of winning. Here are a few bets that you can use when playing European roulette.
- Straight Bet – With this bet, you can only place your bet on one number, and you will win if the ball ends up on the number you have chosen. The payout rate for this particular bet is 35:1.
- Split Bet – You can only place your bet on two of the adjoining numbers. You do this by placing the chips in the middle line of the numbers you have chosen. The payout rate for this bet is 17:1 and you can only win if the ball lands on one of the numbers you have picked.
- Street Bet – The three numbers that are in a row can be bet on with this wager. You will have to set your chips on the line that is on the edge at the end of the row. The payout rate for the street bet is usually 11:1.
- Corner Bet – Just like with the split bet and the street bet, you have to place your chips on the line that indicates which numbers you are betting on. With this bet, you can only bet on four numbers which form a square. The payout rate for this one is 8:1.
- Sixline Bet – With this one, you have to place your bet on six numbers, which means you will have to place your chips at the end of the two rows of three numbers. The payout rate for this one is 5:1.