What Type of Casino Bonus is the Best for New Players?
New Players get to claim generous bonuses at top gambling sites in the UK. If you’re looking for a suitable bonus as a new player, you are in luck. You can claim bonuses like free spins, no deposit bonuses, and many others online.
We have suggested some of the best casinos online where you can claim bonuses. Please read our guide to learn more about bonuses for new players and find the best bonus for you.
No Deposit Bonus Offers for New Players
A no deposit bonus is a reward from the casino that does not need you to deposit any money to claim it. All the casino asks from you is to sign up. Once you have signed up, you can claim the no deposit bonus and play some slot games.
No deposit bonuses usually come in free spins for slot machine games. You won’t get to claim many free spins from the casino. However, they are beneficial because they allow you to get a feel of the casino. What’s more, you can win real money while playing their games. So, when you claim a no deposit bonus as a player, this doesn’t have a risk for you.
Why Are No Deposit Bonuses Ideal for New Players?
Here are a few reasons that you should claim no deposit bonuses as a new player:
- You can win real money at the best UK casinos without risking your own money.
- Apart from winning real money, you can get a real online casino experience without feeling pressured to win.
- You can play any slot game you want for fun.
- Playing for free can allow you to learn more about the game and develop your playing style.
- No deposit bonuses give you a chance to learn how casino bonuses work. For example, you can learn what wagering requirements are and how they affect you. Additionally, you can learn the terms and conditions of the bonuses before you commit.
How to Turn a No Deposit Bonus into Real Money
New players should not expect to withdraw their winnings from a no deposit bonus. Instead, as a new player, you have to first wager the bonus amount before you can withdraw. This condition is called a wagering requirement. However, you’ll also see it being referred to as a rollover or playthrough requirement.
For example, if you claim a no deposit bonus of 25 free spins, you can expect a wagering requirement of about 50 times the bonus amount. The 50 times the bonus amount is the most common playthrough requirement in online gambling sites. If you win £100 with those 25 free spins, you need to wager at least 50 times before you can withdraw.
That’s a total of £5,000 of wagers that you need to make before you can withdraw your winnings of £100.
What to Look Out for Before Claiming Bonuses for New Players
It would be best if you watched out for certain things before you claimed a bonus. Here are a few things that you need to check:
- The casino you choose must be licensed and regulated. Luckily, we have recommended casino sites that are safe for you to play at.
- Read and understand the terms and conditions. If there are certain things you don’t understand in the terms, contact the customer support team to clarify them. Alternatively, you can use the FAQs section if the casino has one.
- You need to check the maximum winnings for the bonus you want to claim. Also, find out what the wagering requirements are. Then you can decide whether you can meet those terms or not before you claim.
- Check if you’re eligible for the bonus you want to claim. Some bonuses are limited to players living in certain countries, for example.