Can You Make Money Playing Roulette Online?
Playing roulette online offers many opportunities for UK players to win a lot of money. Roulette has attracted many players ever since it was invented in the 17th century. It’s no surprise that online roulette is becoming more famous as time goes.
Roulette rules are easy to understand, even if you are new to playing casino games. However, you need some skills to win money when playing roulette online. Read this guide to find out how to win real money playing online roulette.
How to Play Roulette Online
Roulette, colloquially known as the Devil’s Game, is firstly a game of chance. What’s more, the game has a considerable house edge. There are also certain tricks that you can use to make sure that the odds are in your favour.
- Learn and understand the roulette table limits and the payout table.
- Once you know what you are in for, you can start placing your bets.
- Start with small bets, especially if you are playing roulette online.
- When you’ve placed a bet you don’t want by mistake, you can press the “clear bets” button.
- If you’re happy with the bet you’ve placed, you can press the “spin” button.
- Once you’ve pressed the button, the virtual roulette dealer will display “no more bets” on the screen.
- Then you can watch the roulette wheel spin.
- The dealer will declare the winner once the wheel stops spinning and the ball lands on a pocket.
- If you’ve won, you’ll see your bankroll increase.
- Then you can start a new game to win more money.
When playing roulette online, it’s really important to know when to stop playing. Our experts suggest that you stop playing and try again if you’re on a losing streak. If you’re still not confident in your roulette skill, you can start playing free roulette games that online casinos offer.
How to Win at Playing Roulette Online
Here are a few tips that will help increase your odds of winning when playing roulette online:
- In online roulette, you can choose to play against a live dealer or a computer simulation of the game. When you play a live roulette game, you’ll see a live stream of a real dealer, roulette wheel, and table. You can also play a roulette computer simulation game with a Random Number Generator (RNG). These games tend to have lower stakes and are quick to play.
- Our experts suggest that you choose to start playing European roulette to win real money. European roulette has one zero, and it has an RTP of 97.3%.
- Avoid placing side bets even if they are offered to you. If you are not experienced in playing roulette, avoid playing Lightning Roulette. The base game in Lightning roulette usually has a lower payout.
- Place multiple bets to increase your chances of winning. The more bets you place, the more chances you have of winning real money when playing roulette online. It’s not a good idea to place a large amount on one bet.
- Choose a live dealer roulette game that will give you the experience you want. It’s a good idea to research some casinos to find one which will suit your preferences.