Online Keno has been very popular in the UK since its introduction in the casino gaming world. This internet game is mostly based on your fortune. However, that does not mean that you cannot use a few strategies and tips to place you in the best winning position.
The most exciting thing about casino games besides the thrill of the game is the bonus offers that are regularly available. Keno is one of those casino games that will allow you to win a lot of money by playing. This game represents one of the most authentic ways of gambling available on the internet.
If you want to know more about playing Keno on the Internet, then you have come to the right place. You will find all the information you need to play this much-loved casino game. We will also tell you about the bonuses and rewards that you can receive from real money casino sites in the United Kingdom.
What You’ll find on this Page
- Top-Rate Online Keno Casinos
- Playing Online Keno for Money
- How to play Keno Online Game
- Online Keno Rules
- Keno Online Game History
- Keno Casino Site Security
- Online Bonuses for Keno
- Online Keno FAQs
It is understandable to be nervous about playing Keno on the internet especially if you have never played it before. Keno rules pretty straightforward, there is no need to stress. Imagine the Keno game as a sister to the lottery system that we all know.
The first thing that you need to do before you start playing Keno online is to select a casino site to play the game. Luckily this won’t be a complicated process for you because we have listed all the top-rated casino sites in the UK that offer Keno.
You can breathe easy knowing this part of the process has been handled for you. Make sure that you have looked at the different Keno selection at the gambling site because each variant has slightly different rules.
In your run-of-the-mill casino sites in the UK, you will find the same variant of the keno online game. There will most likely be a keno card, a pay table and some buttons. You are going to find Keno variants in different online gambling, but there are components of the game that will always stay the same.
- Keno Card: The card is a large grid of numbers with the numbers 1 to 80. You will find eight rows that consist of ten numbers each.
- Pay Table: The pay table will tell you how much you will be paid for the catches you have made. You will only get paid if the percentage of numbers you have successfully hit is high.
- Quick Pick: You can decide to let the system choose numbers for you if you don’t feel confident enough in your number choices. All you have to do is press the Quick Pick button, and you will be set.
The rules are not complicated at all. Anyone can learn how to play Keno to win real money. There many levels that are available that you can use to bet on the game. You can even choose to make multiple bets which you can win individually.
Although you can make multiple bets, the casino site most often than not will impose a betting limit. These limits will vary depending on the gambling site you have chosen.
The minimum amount that you can use to bet on the Keno game is £1, which you can turn into a considerable amount of real money.
The first time Keno was noticed was in China where it was played with 120 Chinese characters. It was prevalent during the Han Dynasty because citizens would use the game to win back the taxes that were taken by the emperor to bankroll the dynasty war. Historians also think that the game of Keno was used to fund the construction of the Great Wall of China.
When the Chinese moved to the West, they also took the culture and games they played, which included Keno. The Westerners could not understand the Chinese characters that the Chinese used to play the game. So, they used numbers instead of Chinese characters.
In the 1900s, lottery gambling was not permitted. Therefore, gamblers who were keen to play the game changed its name to Racehorse Keno and thus were allowed to play the game. The numbers that you see on the Keno Card match those of horseracing. The drawing was also referred to as a race. The term is still used in some land-based casinos.
Digital technology has made sure that we can access most things in the comfort of our homes. These days we have a massive selection of online Keno games offered at just a click of the mouse.
When playing any game online, you should make sure that the site you have chosen is safe and secure. One of the things you can do to ensure that is by checking if the internet gambling venue is registered with the UKGC. You must also check that the licence is up-to-date.
The casino site must also include a safe and secure payment option. You have to make these checks before you commit your hard-earned money.
There are always keno bonuses that are available for novice and veteran gamblers online. Casino venues on the internet do their utmost best to outmatch each other when it comes to bonuses. This competition amongst gambling sites allows you to choose the most lucrative bonus for you.
- Sign-up bonuses: This bonus is very popular with casino websites. The beautiful thing about sign-up bonuses is that some of them will offer you real money which you can then use to fund your Keno gameplay.
- No-deposit bonuses: This bonus is one of the best bonuses available because you don’t have to deposit your own money. With this bonus, the casino website is allowing you to use its cash to play the game of Keno.
- Loyalty Rewards: These are benefits that are reserved to casino players that have stayed loyal to the gambling for a long time or who have deposited a large sum of money.
- Promotional Bonuses: The casino site that you have chosen will always run promotions to entice you to do something. These exclusive bonuses vary from the payment method that you have chosen to use when depositing and withdrawing funds. There are bonuses that require your participation in the online casino’s social media platforms.
We can understand that you have many questions especially if you have not been adequately exposed to Keno on the internet. Here are a few questions that are frequently asked by people.
Can you play Keno Online for real money?
The answer is a resounding yes. Many casinos online offer winnings of real cash. You can even get real money bonuses without depositing your own money.
Is there a strategy I can use to win when playing Keno?
No. There is not a full proof way to win Keno online especially because this game is more about luck and patience than anything else.
Are keno games on the internet fair?
Yes. The software used in gambling sites is a random number generator. The online gambling venue does not know what number is going to be a hit.
What are the odds of winning Keno online?
Admittedly the casino has a high house edge when it comes to Keno. Your odds are dependent on the numbers that you choose. The likelihood of those numbers catching. For example, if you choose single digit numbers, then the probability of that number catching is 1in 4.
Can I play for free before depositing money?
Yes. The best gambling sites will offer you the ability to play for free before you commit.
How old do I have to be to play Keno?
You have to be 18 to gamble on any casino game. The UK Gambling Commission has strict regulation on internet casinos, especially when it comes to responsible gambling.