Online Roulette is a much-loved table game because many find it very simple to play. Roulette online can serve as one of the first games that you can play as a beginner gambler. If you have graduated from the free play options that many casinos in the UK offer online. There is a lot more to learn about roulette online even when you think you have all the information possible. Online gamblers are constantly devising strategies that will help them gain an edge over the betting house online. You can benefit from the ways they have discovered to win the roulette game online.
If you decide to play roulette online for real money but aren’t quite sure how the gameplay goes, we have you covered. We give you a guide on how to play online roulette, and you will also learn about online roulette variations that you can choose to play to liven up your online gaming experience.
On This Page
- Top Online Roulette Casinos in the UK
- Online Roulette Rules
- Online Roulette Variations
- How to win at Roulette
- Also See
- Roulette Bonuses
The rules of online roulette are not complicated, and anyone can learn them and master the game. You need to make sure that you have a good grasp of the rules before you commit your hard-earned cash on the game. Many UK punters have devised strategies to increase their odds of winning. You have to remember that none of those strategies can predict the number that appears next.
Understanding the Wheel
The wheel is the first thing that you must learn in online roulette. There are 38 numbers on the wheel, from 1 right through to 36, one zero and two zeros. In the European version of online roulette, there are 37 numbers without the double zero present. The numbers you will see on the wheel will not be shown consecutively. You will see numbers that are out of sequence, and they alternate from the black and the red. The one zero and the double zero are green instead of red or black.
The croupier or the dealer will spin the wheel, and you will notice that the wheel will spin in one direction while the ball spins in the other direction. When playing online roulette, the wheel will only start spinning once you have placed your bets.
The Online Roulette Table
If you want to learn how to play online roulette the right way, the best thing you can do is learn the board. The numbers that are present on the wheel will also be present on the table. However, the numbers are not out of order on the board; they are arranged in sequential order from left to right. If you want to bet you can then place your chips on the number you wish to bet on.
- Inside bet – In online roulette, an inside bet is a wager that you place on one or more numbers on the grid. As it has been stated before the numbers range from 0 to 36 by even and odd numbers.
- Outside Bet – Outside bets in online roulette are made by placing wagers on the outside of the grid. Outside bets can offer you bets that can help to increase your chances of winning. You can choose to bet on a group of numbers, like the first 12 numbers. There are many ways that you can choose to bet using an outside bet. You can choose to bet on the numbers that are on red instead of black. Outside bets place you in a position to win because you have placed multiple bets. For example, if you decide to place a bet on all the red numbers and the ball lands on the red 5, you have won a part of the gamble you have placed.
The beautiful part about playing roulette online is the variety of roulette games that are offered. There is an entire avenue that you can explore in UK online roulette that cannot be found in land-based casinos.
The one thing that is loved by many UK punters about European roulette is the odds that the game offers them. This is because it does not have the double zero which is present in all the other variations of online roulette. If the ball lands on the 0 or the double 0, then the casino wins instead of the player.
Similar to the European roulette, the French roulette has one zero. Two critical rules come with the French roulette, which are:
- La Partage: if the ball lands on a zero on outside bets then the bettor will only lose half of their placed wager. This rule, however, does not apply to inside bets.
- En Prison Rule: this rule will put inside bets in prison and when the ball lands on zero. This means the bet will stand for the next spin, if the punter wins on the next win then they will get out of the prison. If the gambler loses the spin, then they will forfeit their entire bet.
Many online punters even those in the UK consider the American roulette as the standard of all the roulettes available. However, the European and French roulette are older than the American roulette.
The American roulette includes a double zero on the wheel as well as the regular 0 that appears on all roulette wheels. The American roulette is one of the most robust online casino roulettes available because the double zero means the online casino wins instead of the player.
This online casino roulette involves a smaller wheel with fewer numbers ranging from 0-12. With the mini roulette if the ball ends up on the zero, then half of the player’s bet will be returned. The rules are the same as any other roulette online game.
With this online roulette in the UK, players can choose how many balls they want to have on the online roulette wheel. You can have up to ten balls on the wheel at one time, and the choice is up to you. You must keep in mind that the number of balls in play affect the odds of winning the spins. The balls give you more of a chance to win especially if you have bet on a group of numbers.
Multi Wheel Roulette
This online casino roulette involves multiple online roulette wheels, and you can choose to have up to eight online roulette wheels. Any bets you pay will be placed across all the wheels you have chosen. Every wheel that is in play spins independently, and all of the wheels include the single zero that you will find in the French and European online roulettes.
Live Dealer Roulette
If you want to see a real croupier, there is no need to leave your home anymore, you can interact with a real dealer from the comfort of your own home. The only thing you need Is an internet connection, and you will be given a link to follow so that you can interact with other players as well as the live dealer.
The one crucial thing that you need to know about online roulette in any variation is that the game is dependent on fortune and chance. Therefore, no guaranteed strategy will help you win because many online roulette wheels are enabled with number generating systems and those numbers are never the same at any given time. With that said, however, there are a few things that you can do to put you in the best position to win. The following strategies will increase your chances of winning.
- Play the European Roulettes More – The single zero makes a huge difference when playing online roulette games. Your winning chances in the European roulette are much higher than your chances on the American roulette wheel which has a double zero feature.
- Online Roulette systems don’t take away the house edge – There are many online roulette systems out there, and they all claim to be the best with helping you win. At some point the house will win, there are times when the ball will end up on the zero, and if you are playing the America roulette, the chances of the ball landing on the zero or the double zero are greater.
- Have a lot of Fun – Online gambling is all about being entertained and having a great time. It’s important to practice responsible gambling, don’t stress yourself over the losses and don’t commit money that you don’t have. Don’t ever gamble to win money because at the end of the day the number the ball lands on will depend entirely on random luck.
- Find out the payout rate – Even though you are playing for fun, there are things that you can learn to know how people win when playing this game. Knowing the odds and the payout rate of the online roulette game.
A lot of online websites in the UK will offer a variety of online roulette bonuses for roulette enthusiasts. The bonuses are offered throughout the gameplay which makes online roulette games that much more interesting. Here are the standard bonuses that are offered in UK online sites.
- Free deposit bonus – This is a bonus that is given to new players when they make their initial deposit at the online gambling sites. Many casinos offer this bonus in the UK.
- No-deposit Bonus – Some casinos in the UK will offer players bonuses so that they can try new titles. This bonus may come in the form of real money or free spins.
- Live casino bonus – The excitement and thrill of playing live roulette can be intensified with the bonuses that some online casinos offer. A lot of these casinos offer real money for live roulette games.
- Roulette Promotions – Once you have signed up to an online site, you will have access to all the fantastic promotions that are offered quite often including roulette free play.