How Do You Withdraw Money from a Bitcoin Casino?
Withdrawing from a Bitcoin casino is very simple. Cryptocurrency casinos are increasingly becoming popular in the online gambling space. However, not everyone knows how to deposit or withdraw funds from their casino account after winning.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to cash out from a Bitcoin casino but don’t know how to. Read our step-by-step guide on withdrawing funds from a Bitcoin online casino.
How to Withdraw from Bitcoin Casinos
You can withdraw Bitcoins as cash at a cryptocurrency casino. Here is our guide to withdrawing funds from your Bitcoin casino account:
- Go to your Bitcoin account and copy your BTC wallet number.
- You need to log into your BTC casino account.
- Click on the cashier section.
- Then, you need to choose BTC as your withdrawal method.
- Fill in the amount you’d like to withdraw from your account.
- You need to fill in your BTC public wallet number that you’ve just copied.
- Your winnings will reflect instantly or within 24 hours. Depending on the Bitcoin casino you’ve chosen, the processing time will be displayed on the cashier’s page.
These are the steps you need to follow to cash out at a BTC casino. Many players prefer to use this banking method because it’s quick and there’s some anonymity.
How Long Does it Take to Receive Your Winnings?
When you sign up at a UK online gambling site, check the withdrawal time scales. The withdrawal processing time will vary from one casino to another. The payment method you choose will determine how long you have to wait for your winnings.
Many of our listed casinos offer instant payouts to their players. As soon as you request to cash out your winnings, they will be processed immediately. So, you won’t have to wait a long time for your winnings.
Benefits of Bitcoin Withdrawals
- The transactions are affordable because BTC is a cryptocurrency which means bank regulations do not hinder them.
- Your transactions are secure because the crypto uses encryption protocols and a decentralised digital ledger called a blockchain. So, withdrawing money from a BTC casino is safe, and your transactions are anonymous.
- Although Bitcoin is anonymous, the transactions are transparent. The receiver and the sender get a Bitcoin code to see the transactions. These transaction listings don’t have any private data, making Bitcoin withdrawals safe.